Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogger.com Welcomes SarahKCreations

I have finally jumped on the Blogging Wagon!   SarahKCreations is growing and I hope to use this blog as a new way to communicate with customers.

SarahKCreations is the perfect place to find personalized items.  I started SarahKCreations in 2009 as just a fun way to sell handmade items on Etsy.com.  It was me, my mom and older sister making and selling online just to make some fun money and spend quality time bonding!

I have been searching for a job for about 4 months now.  Many leads and hopeful opportunities but nothing worked out.   I have finally decided to run with my passion for creating new crafts!   I want SarahKCreations to be an online business that allows customers all over the United States to brows my pre-made crafts and request personalized crafts.

After seeing items posted on sites like Etsy, Pinterest and eBay - I realized many of these items are overpriced and are attached to high shipping fees.  SarahKCreations will create and customize items requested by the customer.  Pricing will include materials and labor and shipping will be determined before purchase is final.  I know what it feels like to find those great items and DEALS! and I promise to run SarahKCreations with those feelings in mind.

If you are looking for the perfect bridesmaid gift, baby shower gift, personalized wedding accessory or decorative hair piece - just visit the links below:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahKCreations

http://myworld.ebay.com/sarahkcreations

Also, send a message (via this blog or the links above) and request a personalize/customize item from SarahKCreations!

No comments:

Post a Comment