Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Readers!!!   I want to share my excitement with you today...I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

My older sister is expecting her first child in March!  Due to this new change - my craft focused mind has taken a new twist.  I am venturing out of the women accessory/ wedding accessory mode and into the child/baby craft mode!!

I found some ideas online that were just too cute to pass up!  Below you see the "ingredients" that I used to make 4 cupcakes!   Each cupcake is made out of 1-onesy and 1-washcloth.  I added some cute accessories to the outside of the cupcake box and now it is ready for any Baby Shower!!


You can find this specific package on my SarahKCreations ebay page:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Clothes-Cupcake-Onesies-ready-for-Girl-Baby-Shower-/150976726523?pt=US_Baby_Toddler_Girls_Clothing&hash=item2326ea05fb

I am also making custom packages and will take requests for different styles!  Just leave me a comment or send me a message via ebay page!






No comments:

Post a Comment